If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. ~J.M. Power

Friday, December 2, 2016

2,294

I weigh 249.1 pounds since the last time I stepped on the scale. I am trying to maintain my weight loss currently while I am in production for Seven Spots on the Sun. I probably could have lost another 10 pounds this month but maintaining it now is what is important during the stressful times.  I am averaging workouts 3-4 times a week now. I try to do something active every day. It is not as difficult as it once was when I was balancing work, theatre and my Mother.

I have lost 54 pounds and now I have a goal weight of 150 pounds. I have given myself until December 31st, 2017 to shed the rest. I feel incredibly different in some ways and in some ways I am still the overweight girl trying to breathe through the workout and trying to navigate all of the emotions that come with so many drastic changes in a year.

I am more determined than ever to lose the weight and keep it off and now I am 1/3 of the way through. It hasn't been easy but it hasn't been as hard as beating myself up all the time for not taking care of myself. I will get there one day at a time. This is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment